Club Penguin Astro Barrier Cheats
Astro Barrier is an arcade-style mini-game that you can play in the Dance Lounge in Club Penguin, up on the second floor of the Night Club. It is located next to the Thin Ice game. The first five levels of the game are playable by everyone, but only paid members can go beyond the fifth level. This change to the game (everyone was able to play the whole game previously) was made in the Summer of 2010 when the Club Penguin Stamps were released.
The basic gameplay of Astro Barrier is that you must shoot all the moving targets. You use the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard to move your ship and the space bar to shoot. You play each level with a limited number of bullets, so a fair amount of strategy is required.
- The targets are always moving, so aim a little bit ahead depending on how far away the target is and which direction it is heading.
- Whenever you hit a target it will turn red and block your bullets. So be careful about where the target is before you aim for it.
- Because of the above, it’s usually best to hit the targets that are farthest away first, so that they won’t block future shots.
- If two targets are close together, it is possible to get both with a single shot! Difficult, but possible!
Astro Barrier Cheats
- You can skip ahead levels when you start the game. Right after pressing the Start button, press 1 on your keyboard to got to level 10, 2 to go to level 20 and 3 to jump all the way to level 30.
- There are secret levels in Astro Barrier. You can access them right before the beginning of Level 11. You must wait thirty seconds while watching the introduction about the orange switch. Then shoot the blue ship which appears on-screen. There are 10 secret levels to complete and after you are finished, you will advance to level 16.
- There are also expert levels in the game for those who are really good at Astro Barrier. Right before level 31 begins, wait about 25-30 seconds and then shoot at the turret to make it shoot the blue ship. There are ten Expert levels.
- It’s possible to get a few extra points by shooting at targets during the instruction pages.
Astro Barrier Stamps
Here is a list of all the stamps you can earn playing Astro Barrier.
- Astro5 Finish five levels
- Astro5 Max: Finish five levels without missing a shot.
- Astro40 (members only): Complete levels 1-40.
- Ship Blast (members only): Use a Blaster to shoot a ship.
- 1-up Blast (members only): Use a Blaster to shoot a 1-up.
- Astro Secret (members only): Complete all secret levels.
- Astro10 Max (members only): Complete levels 1-10 without missing a shot.
- Astro20 Max (members only): Complete levels 1-20 without missing a shot.
- Astro Expert (members only): Complete the expert levels.
- Astro30 Max (members only): Complete levels 1-30 without missing a shot.
- Astro 1-up (members only): Collect 8 1-ups.
- Astro Master (members only): Complete 25 levels + Secret and Expert.