Club Penguin Book Codes
The different Club Penguin Book Codes let you unlock special items in the game by providing a code from a book that you’ve purchased. The way it works is that you are asked to find a specific word somewhere in the book itself (line number and word position). When you enter the correct word, you unlock special items and coins. Each book has different words and prizes to unlocks. Choose your book from the list below to get all the unlock codes and cheats from that book.
- The Ultimate Official Guide to Club Penguin
- Club Penguin Stowaway! Adventures at Sea
- The Inventor’s Apprentice
- Secret Agent Handbook
- Star Reporter
- Official Stage Playbook
- The Great Puffle Switch
- The Awesome Official Guide to Club Penguin
- O Aprendiz de Inventor (Portuguese)
- O Passageiro Clandestino (Portuguese)
- O Super-Reporter (Portuguese)
- Um Dia de Puffle (Portuguese)
- Dancing with Cadence
- Club Penguin (Puffle Cover)
- The Card-Jitsu Handbook
- Before Card-Jitsu: The Ninja Quest
- Dancando com Cadence (Portuguese)
How to Unlock the Club Penguin Book Codes
Got your book but not sure exactly what to do? Here are some simple instructions on how to redeem your Club Penguin Book Codes online to get the free items and coins.
- First, go the the main Club Penguin web site or take a shortcut directly to the code redemption page.
- Log in with your penguin name and password.
- Click on the button that says, “I’ve got a Book.”
- You’ll see a scrolling list of books. Click on the one that matches the book you purchased.
- The next screen will show a question that asks you to type in a word from the book. It will give you a page, line number and position for the word. You also get a hint just in case you’re having trouble finding it.
- Type in the word and click on the Next button.
- You will then get the special rewards from the book. You only get one set of rewards from each book in the game.