One of the most anticipated events of the year on Club Penguin is the annual Club Penguin Easter Egg Hunt and the 2012 edition is now available in the game. To get started, log into Club Penguin and get ready to find those Easter eggs. Here are all the Club Penguin Easter Egg Hunt 2012 cheats.
First, to get started with the scavenger hunt, click on the icon of the egg in the upper-right corner of your screen. You’ll see silhouettes of the eight eggs and the first clue.
Club Penguin Easter Egg Hunt 2012 Video Walkthrough
Check out the full walkthrough video of the Club Penguin Easter Egg Hunt 2012 to find out how to locate and collect all of this year’s eggs or scroll down to the written walkthrough below.
Club Penguin Easter Egg Hunt 2012 Written Walkthrough
- The first clue reads, “The first egg’s hid near shining gold, Somewhere deep and dark and cold.” Hmmm, sounds like the Hidden Lake. Head there by going through the Forest (you can pick up the new Easter Basket Pin while you’re passing through). The egg is on the left side of the Hidden Lake room, by the stairs.
- The second clue reads, “The next egg’s found near works of art, Plus lots of books to make you smart!” That’s definitely the Book Room, which is on the second floor of the Coffee Shop. Look for this egg in the lower-left corner. It’s well-hidden behind the lamp on the table.
- The third clue reads, “This next egg’s near a snowy shore. It’s hidden well. You must explore.” This egg is over at the Beach. Click on it once to make it bounce out of it’s hiding place and a second time to pick it up.
- The fourth clue reads, “Now head towards a wooden shack. You’re doing well, you’re right on track.” Hmm, shack and track. Must be the Mine Shack. You’ll spot the egg up behind the snowball catching contraption on the roof of the shack.
- The fifth clue reads, “Search now near a tall white chair, For watching waves. The egg is there.” We’re off to the Cove. The egg is on top of the thatched roof of the Surf Shack.
- The sixth clue reads, “The next one’s sure to make you smile. Just like you, this egg’s got style.” Head inside the Gift Shop and you’ll find this egg on the wig shelf in the back.
- The seventh clue reads, “The next egg’s near a chair that lifts. You’re getting close, you must be swift!” Sounds like we should go near the chair lift. Head over to the Ski Village and you’ll find the egg sitting right on top of it.
- The eighth clue reads, “The last egg’s near a big, bright light. You’re almost done, the end’s in sight.” The biggest and brightest light in all of Club Penguin is the lighthouse beacon. You’ll find the egg in the middle of it.
Club Penguin Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt Prize
After you have located and collected all eight eggs, click on the Claim Prize button to get your reward. It’s a pair of yellow bunny ears, which are perfect to celebrate the holiday. Congratulations on completing the Club Penguin Easter Egg Hunt!
Easter Egg Hunt Trivia
Did you know that one year, there was no Easter Egg Hunt? That’s right, just two years ago (2010) Club Penguin had no Easter Egg Hunt. There was never an official reason given, but rumors were that because it’s a religious holiday, they decided it would not be appropriate to celebrate it on Club Penguin. But a lot of players protested because the Easter Egg Hunt is one of the most popular events of the year. The folks at Club Penguin listened, and the Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt returned in 2011.