One of the best activities of the year has returned after a one-year absence: the Club Penguin Easter Egg Hunt. In this scavenger hunt around the island, you need to locate eight eggs that have been hidden in various locations. As with all the scavenger hunt locations, there are clues to help you find each one. This guide will give you all the Club Penguin Easter Egg Hunt cheats to help you find the hidden eggs and complete the game.
The clue for the first egg reads, The first egg is hidden way up high, Start your search near a small bonsai. To find it, look inside the Dojo, over near where Sensei sits. Look next to the bonsai tree.
The clue for the second egg reads, This clue requires a very short note: Find this egg near a floating boat. The next egg is at the Dock. It’s in the water near where the stack of inner tubes is.
- The third egg is hidden in the Forest, which is decorated to look like a pond for the Earth Day Party.
- The fourth egg is hanging on a life preserver at the Underground Pool.
- The fifth egg is outside the Mine, sitting on one of the braches of the community tree.
- The sixth egg is upstairs in the ski lodge attic. Look over behind the couches and you’ll see it on the wooden crate.
- The seventh egg is at the top of the ski mountain, over by the sign for the Ridge Run.
- The eighth egg is at the Snow Forts.
After you locate all eight eggs, you can click on the button to claim your prize. This year, the reward for completing the Club Penguin Easter Egg Hunt is the Safari Park Background.