Purple and Pink Puffle Pins

Purple and Pink Puffle Pins

There are two brand-new collectible hidden pins in Club Penguin this week. They are the purple and puffle pins. Remember that for the next few weeks, Club Penguin is hiding two puffle pins at a time to celebrate everyone’s favorite fuzzy pets. Here’s how to find both of them.

Purple Puffle Pin

The purple puffle pin is in the pizza parlor at the plaza. That’s a lot of p’s! You’ll find him up on the mantle of the brick oven over on the left.

Club Penguin Purple Puffle Pin at Pizza Parlor

The purple puffle pin hidden inside the pizza parlor.

Pink Puffle Pin

The pink puffle pin is at the Cove. Look down in the very lower-left corner to find him.

Club Penguin Pink Puffle Pin at Cove

The pink puffle pin hidden at the Cove.

tay tay1357 March 20, 2011 at 10:47 am

Why don’t you post not so much anymore??

Sairah March 23, 2011 at 1:31 pm

Thank you so so much! I’ve been looking all over for that!

spongebob fan March 24, 2011 at 5:15 pm

both pins are good :/

Red Berry5 March 25, 2011 at 1:57 am

i cant belive i missed them pins that sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

tim56647 April 14, 2011 at 1:17 am

they arent there you guys are stupid

jasmin April 16, 2011 at 9:42 am

Yeah, where are they!!! I have been trying this ever since it started. Either you are completely wrong or my computer is completely wrong!

marc April 17, 2011 at 2:55 am

the other pins are out now because the pink and purple puffle pins are not out anymore i think.

laladip May 8, 2011 at 2:17 am

i found all the pins my fav is brown and black and i have thoose puffles lol! ;)

sarah March 11, 2012 at 9:18 pm

that’s completely sad I’ve been away for two months to Hawaii and i had no computer because the hole trip was to be keeping me and my brother away from the technology and the hole trip was totally boring (it felt like i was grounded) and i missed out on ll those pins and can anyone tell if you can get them with some kind of cheat or code? if you can thanx but if you can’t that sucks cause my hole world revolves around club penguin and my puffles (ok thats not all true i also like other web sites and mine craft) i know what your probably thinking i talk to much, but im telling you i don’t i actually think to much, and at school when someones bullying one of my fiends with language i actually lean over to my friend and tell her the mean remark i thought of and she says it so there! it feels so good to be back with my cell phone lap top T.V’s computer’s and all my techno stuff, you know as soon as we walked into our house i ran straight to my room it was very tiring because my rooms on the second floor and our elevator broke and our house is so long, it seemed like for ever!