April Fool’s has arrived early in Club Penguin and the entire island is topsy-turvy with all kinds of weird things going on. The highlight for members is the April Fool’s Scavenger Hunt (officially called the Silly Scavenger Hunt. This is a members-only scavenger hunt. If you’re a Club Penguin member, then when you log in, you’ll see an icon of a cardboard box in the upper-right corner of your screen. Click on it to get your first clue for the scavenger hunt. Here’s how to find all the pieces. The prize is a box costume.
- The first piece is in the Box Dimension. The easiest way to get there is to go to the Snow Forts on your map and walk through the large box portal. Then click on the box on the ground in the middle of the Box Dimension area.
- The second piece is in the Desert Room, which is a separate area inside the Box Dimension. Go through the portal with a cactus on it to get there. Then pick up the box, which appears in the background and looks like an orange monument.
- The third piece is in the Doodle Dimension. Click on the pencil at the bottom and it will draw a box on the yellow post-it. Then click on it to pick it up.
- Head over to the Space Dimension to get the fourth piece. Connect the stars in the middle of the night sky to form the picture of a giant stapler, then pick it up.
- No go to the Silly Place to get the fifth piece. It’s on the spring chair on the right-hand side of the room.
- The sixth piece is in the upside-down Stair Dimension.
- The seventh piece is in the Cream Soda Dimension. This one is a little tricky, because you need to navigate the maze to get to the cage in the upper-right corner. Once you arrive, walk over the brown box on the ground to open the cage and then click on the tape.
- The eighth and final piece is in the Candy Room. Click on the spoon handle in the upper-left and it will scoop out some ice cream. The last box will appear on the scoop and you can click on it to pick it up.
Once you have all the pieces, you can claim your prize: your very own box costume!