Club Penguin Field Ops 33

Club Penguin Field Ops 33 – Herbert’s Hidden Device

In the latest Club Penguin Field Ops Mission, Herbert the Polar Bear has hidden a device inside a box and EPF agents must find and disable it. To start this mission, click on your spy phone and head to HQ.

Club Penguin Field Ops 33 Box Dimension

Walk to the bottom-left corner in the Box Dimension.

Now head for the Box Dimension. You can get there most easily by going to the Beach, where there’s a Box Dimension portal set up during the Puffle Party. Or you can use a box dimension portal if you have one in your igloo or a friend’s igloo. Once you arrive, walk to the bottom-left corner and your phone will vibrate and turn green. Click on it to start this week’s puzzle, which is the circuit-matching game.

Once you win, you’ll get a special message from Herbert, who loves to taunt secret agents in Club Penguin.

Herbert's Message in Field Ops 33

Here’s the full video walkthrough for Field Ops 33.

Florene February 21, 2013 at 1:23 am

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was once a enjoyment
account it. Glance complicated to more introduced agreeable from you!

However, how can we keep up a correspondence?

ranking february February 21, 2013 at 5:49 am

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem with your web
site in web explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a good part of folks will miss
your great writing due to this problem.

search engine rankings February 21, 2013 at 5:50 am

I go to see daily a few web sites and websites to
read content, except this website offers quality based content.

Elise February 21, 2013 at 5:50 am

Thanks , I’ve just been looking for info approximately this subject for a while and yours is the best I’ve found out so far.
However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to the source?

ranking february February 21, 2013 at 5:52 am

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact used to be a leisure account it.
Glance complex to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we keep up a correspondence?

http://volsailhig.weebly.com February 28, 2013 at 9:34 am

Terrific post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on
this topic? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!

toulouse aerospace industry February 28, 2013 at 10:38 pm

Link exchange is nothing else but it is only
placing the other person’s web site link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

Roma March 4, 2013 at 10:40 am

I do not even know the way I finished up
right here, however I believed this submit was good. I do not realize who you might be however certainly you are going to
a well-known blogger in the event you are not already.

Cheers!

atlanta careers March 4, 2013 at 5:51 pm

You are so awesome! I do not believe I have read something like
that before. So good to discover someone with unique thoughts on this issue.

Seriously.. thank you for starting this up.

This web site is one thing that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

wso kindle March 7, 2013 at 5:37 pm

Hello, I desire to subscribe for this blog to obtain newest updates, thus where
can i do it please assist.

Emanuel March 14, 2013 at 9:51 am

Why visitors still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world the
whole thing is available on web?