Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Water at the Dojo

Card Jitsu Water Is Here

Card-Jitsu Water has arrived in Club Penguin. You can play it now in the new Water Dojo, which is accessible to ninjas from the secret ninja hideout. This game is a lot different than previous versions of Card-Jitsu and is much faster paced. It’s just as important to be fast as it is to be strategic with your cards and it’s the toughest Card-Jitsu challenge so far. Head over to the Water Dojo to get started on earning your new special Card-Jitsu Water Items. You can read some more Card-Jitsu Water cheats and strategies here.

volov November 26, 2010 at 4:43 pm

this new one is hard im still confused about it and now some people are already water ninjas

Justyne November 26, 2010 at 9:44 pm

i don’t know how people are already water ninjas it only come out two days ago seriously !

sssaddf November 27, 2010 at 10:19 am

i think they cheat

jane November 28, 2010 at 3:51 am

i can do it

daniel_chipo cp moderator December 1, 2010 at 5:41 am

But i do after they got when it just come ninjas got all stamps they have one more
master water! when they do it they are water ninjas they found it easy but others find it hard so that’s how it is possible
so have fun finding out the master way i cant help i true ninja never needs help only at a time

daniel_chipo cp moderator December 1, 2010 at 5:46 am

im also known as close to moderator and chipo457 also daniel_chipo so if you see any of these users its me say hi
i get alot of stuff but i don’t get to missions cause of the missing puffles and clock work repairs in clock work repairs i know everything but not the target i cant win the game! help
in cause of the missing pufflles i cant decode the number!

latrell December 2, 2010 at 9:37 am

i wont to now the CHEATS some on tell me

franky December 4, 2010 at 3:39 am

eeeeeeeesh cars jitsu water is harsssshed

Lane Merryfeild December 13, 2010 at 5:50 am

Hello! I am the creator of club penguin known as Billybob and I commented because I am worried that the children are following you to lead them to cheat and I do not allow this website to do such cheats as this website does. It is ok to start a blog at club penguin but not a cheating website and videos for cheating. The club penguin team is banning your penguin for ever for these information as decoded to club penguin rules.

Sincerily yours,

Billybob

K9oo8 / full fire ninga June 12, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Hi billybob(Lane Mary feild),
Do you know when my penguin got banned for 24 hours?
My bro did it . šŸ™ anay ways i keep trieng to give a viris to this site, it does not work:(
P.S Can you add cions to my acont?
P.S.S I can’t be a morderator im only 9.
P.S.S.S But when im old enof I’ll become one.
P.S.S.S.S I thoght you were a boy!?!