Club Penguin Herbert's Revenge

Club Penguin Herbert’s Revenge Out Next Month

A new Nintendo DS game called Elite Penguin Force: Herbert’s Revenge will be coming out next month. This probably explains why we’ve had to wait so long for a new mission in the Club Penguin web game. They’re probably waiting to release the new mission so that they can promote the DS game launch at the same time. Disney is really good with marketing and launches that way.

There aren’t too many details about the plot of the next DS game, but you can take a look at the sneak peek published on the main Club Penguin blog. They’ve included a screen shot of a polar bear ice sculpture that appears in the game.

Mystery Statue of Herbert the Polar Bear in Club Penguin

wit April 15, 2010 at 2:15 am

good news!!!!!!!!

Big Babies on CBBC fan April 15, 2010 at 4:58 am

Im really upset because i dont have a nintendo so i cant play it! If they did it for Play Station 2 or PSP i would get it.

Lax Dude 123 April 15, 2010 at 1:37 pm

I am really looking forewords to the game i am gonna be the first one to get it!!

girlsrock627 April 15, 2010 at 8:30 pm

awsome there an ds game of club penguin so want it
next mouth gonna beg my mum to
bye it for me!
my brother gonna be mad! hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(laugh out loud!)
see you on club penguin folks!

bye for now girlsrock627
girls do really rock!

ruby2hip9 April 18, 2010 at 11:14 am

yes!! i cant wait till the games out! its gonna rock the house ppl!

GirlsRule April 18, 2010 at 12:05 pm

How much will the game be went it comes out ( British pounds£ please £)

Flexer April 19, 2010 at 12:59 am

Where will it be put?If it will be out in Australia , Perth i can get it for my birthday.Because my birthday is on May 1st!

mr greenguy8 April 19, 2010 at 4:18 am

this game sounds cool i hope i get it ive already got club penguin elite penguin force on ds anyway see you on club penguin hope we can all be buddies

wannabuy23 April 20, 2010 at 5:10 am

can i find out how much it might cost

natbat100 April 22, 2010 at 9:04 am

actully im the first one to get it my dads the one who made it so iv already got it

alan April 22, 2010 at 7:57 pm

ay pppappapapapapapapapa

noel April 24, 2010 at 12:12 am

i can’t wait for new mission

kayleigh May 4, 2010 at 2:00 pm

I love clubpenguin so much.You get money,prizes,clothes and more.

penguinfan May 5, 2010 at 7:05 am

hey I super ice22 and I looking forwards to the new mission. Unfortunately, I do not have DS so I wait for new mission in clubpenguin website. MISSIONS ROCKS

CARTER May 30, 2010 at 5:39 am

i am getting it for my birthday

Amy June 12, 2010 at 10:31 am

I don’t have a DS But I sort of want one just to play this game so I can have a special puffle. You know what, whoever is looking at this? If you don’t have a DS, GOOD! I have gotton through years and years without one and NOW I want one just because of this game? Why? I don’t know! I think that that is weird and selfish and spoiled. I’ve never wanted one. You know what, super ice22? You are 100% right! Others (including me) should not just waist money as if you are rich forever you should save your money and wait for the mission!

nicole November 20, 2010 at 3:19 am

i am so happy im going to get herberts revenge im ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!