Orange Puffle sighted in Club Penguin

Orange Puffle Sightings

Orange Puffles have been a rumor for a while with lots of sneak peeks, such as showing up in videos and in upcoming toy promotions. But now there are confirmed sightings of orange puffles in Club Penguin itself. At the moment, there are two places you can spot them. The first is in the Box Dimension, where every 15 minutes, a box will fly by containing a goofy looking orange puffle. Every 30 minutes in the Ski Lodge, another orange puffle will pop out of the cuckoo clock. It is certainly looking like orange puffles will be available for adoption very soon and we’ll probably learn more about them at the upcoming Puffle Party.

If you don’t want to stand around the Box Dimension or the Ski Lodge for 15-30 minutes, I made this YouTube video that shows the orange puffle appearing in both spots.

Hannah February 20, 2010 at 4:00 pm

the box dimension is in a members room if they have 1 and it looks like a box that is part open and i tried it myself a minute ago at 6:00 and it actually works! try it!

77kittykat February 20, 2010 at 4:24 pm

I want that orange puffle

ETHANMS8 February 20, 2010 at 7:06 pm

I SAW IT EVERYWHERE IN CLUBPENGUIN I CANT WAIT UNTIL IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!! ? CP

lucy 211 (cp name) February 21, 2010 at 5:42 am

i got a orange puffle in my igloo i adopted one!

iceberg503 (cp name) February 21, 2010 at 5:53 pm

I saw the orange puffle in box world it looked so dang silly but i always thought it was something another penguin made up but when i saw it i was so shocked know i no the orange puffle is real and i will correct anyone who says that the orange puffle because i know it is real so all of u that have seen the orange puffle with ur own eyes on clubpenguin if people call u a retard for believing in it tell them its not fake and i saw it with my own eyes and u can look in box world and u could see it every five minutes if u watching ur computer screen than tell them u can also see it in the ski lodge every five minutes and tell them it comes out of the cooko clock so if u have seen it support it and dont say it is fake and tell anyone that calls u a liar call them a liar back SUPPORT THE ORANGE PUFFLE DONT LET ANYONE TELL U IT IS FAKE PROVE THEM WRONG GO ORANGE PUFLLE GO U MAKE CP FUN TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

penfan February 22, 2010 at 5:53 am

Tristen, the box dimension, or Box World, is a room of boxes floating in a purple space. Right now the only way I know to to get to it is from an open box showing psychedelic purple inside, in an igloo. If you are a member, you can buy the box from the current furniture catalog. It’s hidden on the stone couch and costs 200 coins. Go to the box in anyone’s igloo gets you to the box room for the server you’re on. Happy puffle sighting!

Oggi2002 (my cp name) February 22, 2010 at 8:46 am

I want the orange puffle teddy!!!!!!!!!!!

ZAIN February 24, 2010 at 11:14 am

I saw an orange puffle jump out of the cuckoo clock!
I probably can’t purchase it because im not a member. By the way, Smelissa you can’t get a goofy-looking orange puffle if your not a member

Neostrider February 25, 2010 at 4:42 am

Hey gys orange puffle can also apperar in ski village if there are 10 orange coloured penguin I HAVE SAW IT MY OWN EYES now we can bye them too.
but i need too know can non-members by them

Legofan700 February 25, 2010 at 6:25 pm

You can buy it now! It is at the puffle shop! Mines name is orange juice

Katana February 25, 2010 at 6:36 pm

ORANGE PUFFLES SUCK!

Katana February 25, 2010 at 6:37 pm

Lucy211, CAN U PLZ SHOW ME!!

Katana February 25, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Dude0419,U SHOLD NOT BE ON CP IF YOUR ONLY 8 YEARS OLD!!! im 14(i know im to old but who fucking cares??)

Awesomeness!!!!! February 25, 2010 at 8:44 pm

BOO-YA!! I got one and they are AWESOME!!!!AND…
I know the next (and final) two colors!!!! Next year (after puffle party 2011), we will get brown and the next year we will get majenta!!! How do I know this you ask? Well, in one of CPs blog thingys they said ” It looks as though all the colors from the puffle party banner have showed up exept brown and majenta” so that means that brown and majenta are next!!!! And sadly, last. šŸ™ oh well. I wonder what the attitudes of the next two will be?!?!?!

club penguin February 27, 2010 at 6:10 am

its true I tryed it its in my igloo (my name is flappyboop).

14 flips!!!!! :^* March 3, 2010 at 6:54 pm

I DID 14 FLIPS MY GARY IT WAS SO COOL!

KLMM April 9, 2010 at 6:36 am

OMG! I have one. U can get one if u r a member and I am!!!!!!!!!

U get the point….
See ya!

lola October 18, 2010 at 12:44 am

its so hard too get a orange puffle because i cant wait for 15 or 30 min its way too long

caleb November 13, 2010 at 5:51 pm

GET REAL.Orange puffles are in the puffle catolouge.

kalayer November 17, 2010 at 10:31 am

um if u r not a member how r u supposed to get a puffle? awnser if u no! thx bye!

Coffeetip January 11, 2011 at 1:20 pm

kalayer, you can only buy two puffles as a non-member and if they run away, it still counts as two so you will only have one left. (Red and Blue puffles for 800 coins each.)