Post image for Three Easy Ways to Get 1,000 Club Penguin Coins in Five Minutes

Three Easy Ways to Get 1,000 Club Penguin Coins in Five Minutes

Got five minutes to spare? You can make a lot of coins very quickly in Club Penguin in just five minutes. Everyone knows that to get all the fun stuff in Club Penguin, you need to earn plenty of Club Penguin coins. Although there are now a lot of different ways to earn coins in the game, the only way to get a lot of coins in Club Penguin is to dominate the mini-games. In some of my earlier posts, I’ve talked about the best games for earning coins in Club Penguin and given some tips and tricks on each of the different mini-games, like Cart Surfer and Puffle Round-up. If you play the right games and more importantly, know all the secrets and cheats for each of them, you can earn a lot of coins in Club Penguin very quickly. And that means less time to get all the fun stuff from the catalogs for your penguin and igloo!

Since the Christmas Party just ended and there isn’t much to do on Club Penguin right now, I thought I’d re-visit some of my earlier advice on the mini-games and show you three easy ways to earn 1,000 or more coins in just five minutes. You’ve probably got a few minutes to spare, right? Just follow one of these choices to get some Club Penguin coins quickly without cheating or hacking. Don’t forget, the January, 2010 issue of Club Penguin Style is coming out in just a few days, so now is a perfect time to start piling up the coins.

Cart Surfer

I love Cart Surfer. It’s still my favorite game for earning coins quickly. The nice thing is that there’s just two tricks you need to know and you can just repeat them over and over again and very quickly earn coins. The other nice thing is that the game is over pretty quickly, usually in just about a minute and a half or less. So you can just keep playing it until you can’t take it anymore! So, if you want to earn 1,000 coins in five minutes on Cart Surfer, here’s all you need to know: use the backflip move (press the down arrow and then the space bar) and the jump and spin move (press the space bar and then either the left or right arrow). And alternate between them constantly to get the maximum points. As long as you keep switching between the two moves, you’ll get 100 points for the backflip and 80 points for the jump and spin each time. That adds up to some serious points and coins.

Backflip. Jump/Spin. Backflip. Jump/Spin. That's all you need to know.

I got 1,039 coins in five minutes while playing cart surfer.

Puffle Roundup

Puffle Roundup can either be an insanely fast way to earn coins or a complete disaster of wasted time and frustration. It all depends on knowing and using one key bit of strategy. In this game, which is played in the Pet Shop, you need to herd lots of puffles into a pen. They’ll move along happily as long as you know how to do it properly. The key strategy is to work from the outside of the screen in, using large sweeping motions with your mouse cursor. Don’t move your cursor around in a ton of different directions or you’ll likely push one of the puffles off the edge of the screen and he’ll escape. That will cost you a lot of time and points. Instead, just do large sweeping arc motions until all the puffles are gathered together at the opening of the pen and then shove ’em in there and collect some amazing amounts of coins.

Just like Cart Surfer, this game goes pretty quickly if you stick with this advice. I got 1,021 coins in five minutes playing Puffle Roundup.

Catchin’ Waves

Catchin’ Waves is one of the newest Club Penguin games and it’s played at the Cove. One of the great things about this game is that there are a lot of different ways to play it. It has three separate modes and with the right techniques, you can get a lot of coins quickly in all three. But I like things easy. And here’s the absolute easiest way to get a lot of coins very fast playing Catchin’ Waves. First, play in Freestyle mode. Start pressing the “D” key repeatedly to do the Dance move. Just keep pressing it very quickly over and over throughout the whole game, because you get 10 points every time you do it. Then, all you need to do is position yourself right near the edge of the wave so that you are, “Shooting the Tube.” Once you’re in that position, you’ll see a little points counter show up next to your penguin. Ideally, you’ll be able to stay in this spot by slowly moving your mouse up and down to maintain a steady pace. If you break out of the tube by going too fast, just slow down and let it catch back up to you a bit. Shooting the tube and repeatedly pressing the D key is a great way to easily rack up a lot of points in this game.

Shoot the tube and jam on the D key in Catchin' Waves

I was able to complete two full runs in five minutes and got 1,003 coins in Catchin’ Waves.

Well, there you go. Got any better ways to earn coins quickly in Club Penguin? Post them here in the comments. And hey, it’s okay to stop reading for a few minutes and go earn some quick coins!

Dr Macoroni March 31, 2010 at 6:10 pm

CARTSURFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay

daydee1 April 19, 2010 at 1:36 pm

coooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i got 1000000000000000000 coins in cachin waves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daydee1 April 19, 2010 at 1:38 pm

coooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i got 1000000000000 coins in cachin waves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess36 May 6, 2010 at 2:53 pm

Hey first of all I already knew the Puffle Round-up trick second of all I knew the
Cart Surfer trick third of all YOU ROCK! And last but not least, I found out that if you play Bean Counters get every single bag and you will get a 60 coin bonus at the end it says like:
CONRATS
you got a perfect score

CLICK HERE TO GET PAID
|_________________________|

It’s awesome

Love always,
Jessica

parker boice (penguin, pjboice) May 20, 2010 at 3:19 pm

i got 5,934 on cart surfer!!!!

shaden June 17, 2010 at 10:13 am

Now i can buy anything i whant! i got 1oo coins in my club penguin bank and 100000000 coins in the game wow! i like this idem wowhoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

music47jazz July 25, 2010 at 6:40 pm

I found out if you never make a single mistake in Pizzatron, I got 1708 coins. :O
And plus don’t approve this comment!

Oh yes and visit music47jazz-cpcheats.blogspot.com it’s awesome!

harryman45 July 29, 2010 at 7:31 am

i got loads of coins wow thank you for the tip šŸ™‚

daniel September 12, 2010 at 10:41 am

this is cool but rockchoper has not been their

Donutkingo September 30, 2010 at 5:17 am

I played Catchin Waves and I earned 10,593 coins in Survival mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rebecca October 17, 2010 at 6:01 pm

if u play bean counters a lot then u will get 60 coins as bonus just like this girl writing did!!!!o yeah. i did puffle round up and i kept on getting all the 10 puffles in the trap thingy.

cutiepie2010 December 23, 2010 at 8:55 pm

I was wondering how much do u get per game/round? i got like 210 in cart surfer

BTW U SAVED MY LIFE!

daniel_chipo January 2, 2011 at 6:55 am

you fell for it that wasent real rockchopper that was me

daniel_chipo January 2, 2011 at 6:56 am

and daniel was me

Darkria1009 January 2, 2011 at 9:28 pm

Those are some good strategies! Although, I like aqua grabber. You get loads of coins, but to do it quick takes a good amount of skill. And also, get all the stamps for the minigame you will play (if it has stamps). This will give you a double coin bonus. Clam waters for aqua grabber gives you a good 500 coins per game (if i remember correctly, it might be a bit less or more), and completing it takes around 2 mins (if you know what your doing). Thats about 2 games for 5 mins, 500 coins each with a double coin bonus (if you have every stamp). So it works out like this: 500 x 2 x 2 = 2000. But, like I said, it does take a bit of skill.

Gracie March 20, 2011 at 11:44 am

club penguin well i say jet pack adventure at the TOP OF THE LIGHTHOUSE collect the coins to get more coins in club penguin

Cara December 17, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Puffle Launch is really good, too!

skieblu123 March 18, 2012 at 8:12 pm

I didn’t try it out yet cause its like 11.00 for me and I’m in bed but I looked at the comments and they seemed good. And if your wondering how I’m on the computer but not on clubpenguin.com its because I’m on my kindle fire and to go on it you need to download something and I don’t want to. I talk a lot!!

skieblu123 March 18, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Hi its me and can u please tell me how to get the golden puffle?? I like gh

saralovescolin June 2, 2012 at 9:57 am

If u play aqua grabber and get the pearl it will get u alot of coins and do that over and over again untill u want to stop it takes time but its worth the coins!