Post image for Card Jitsu Fire Released

Card Jitsu Fire Released

Club Penguin surprised everyone by releasing Card-Jitsu Fire a day early. If you’re a member penguin and a ninja, you can head over to the Fire Dojo right now to play Card Jistu Fire! I will be updating my main Card Jitsu Fire page with all the card jitsu fire cheats, strategies, tips and secrets, but in the meantime, here is a quick overview on how to play.

• To start playing, walk up to Sensei and you can play with up to three other penguins in the game.
  • Each player gets a turn. When it’s your turn, you first click on the stones in the lava and then move the number of spaces indicated. You can go in either direction.
  • The stone you land on determines the kind of game played, either a fire battle, snow battle, water battle, or regular card-jitsu battle.
  • Each player starts with 6 energy and loses 1 energy when they lose a battle. If it’s a Card-Jitsu battle, the winner gains one energy from the loser.

You’ll advance through the levels and earn different parts of the Fire Outfit. Once you’ve got the full outfit, you can challenge Sensei to become a Fire Ninja!

Much more soon on the Card Jitsu Fire page. I promise. In the meantime, happy playing, ninjas!

Yamei November 23, 2009 at 7:55 pm

woa cool game it is! ummm if u win the 1st place, den wat will happen? will it give u something or like a belt thingy??

samaholic November 24, 2009 at 8:35 am

coool this is awesome but now,strangely,”This game is currently full we apologies for any inconvenience please be patient and try again later”And thus,i cant play it..I hope CP will fix it!!

samaholic November 24, 2009 at 8:36 am

oh and i think sensei Lied,he said he would be there and…hes not:-C

brainiax 8 November 24, 2009 at 12:09 pm

na, you have to win a lot of times to get any part of the fire suit then when youve got all of it you can challenge the sensei to get the fire jewel

pokepiplup November 25, 2009 at 12:36 pm

😥 I thought the Lava Mask was last bit!:cry::cry::cry:

pokepiplup November 25, 2009 at 12:37 pm

sorry about the last :cry:(:cry:) ok? mayyyybeee 3

spikydude November 25, 2009 at 2:24 pm

THE NEW GAME IS AWESOME! here is something top secret: when u are talking to sensei in the fire dojo, click on his outfit and he will talk about it and show you a slideshow. same thing if you look under his beard, click on the hidden amulet. something big is revealed!

sheyenne November 26, 2009 at 12:29 pm

i can not go there yet

lulu84725 November 26, 2009 at 12:56 pm

ho ho ho ho merry christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clubpengieinfo November 26, 2009 at 3:26 pm

I HATE it when that happens! I always go to lower servers when that happens. Sometimes it needs to be really low. :\

– Pizza

Freeloaded November 27, 2009 at 10:13 am

The new game is sooo cool!! There are such cool outfits!!!

blueebeel November 30, 2009 at 11:56 am

I got a new pack of CARD JITSU FIRE cards today! my FIRST pack of them! EEEEK! And GUESS WHAT! I GOT A RARE GOLDEN CODE CARD! EEEEEPPPP!

it was more awesoem when Sensei came up and told me i had a vvery rare card. :):)):):):):):)^_^^_^^_^

Kat180101 April 10, 2010 at 11:05 am

Since I just became a member on April 7th for the 3rd time,
Card-Jistu fire has been an awesome game to play!
I gained the first part of the FIRE COSTUME wich is the ‘Flame Sandals’
so I am working on the next thing… but the last part part of the costume may be hard to get because I think I have to challenge sensi to get it….
(I am bad at playing against Sensi so don’t be mean or rude to me)

Anyway, I need to go now so…

Waddle on Club Penguin

Billybob April 10, 2010 at 11:09 am

Hello penguins!
I have read all your comments and think they are really good!!

Yes, if you have read that the team is trying to make an improvment on the servers, we are trying really hard to fix them.

Card-jistu fire is really good once you get the hang of it, and I do hope you all like it (since a lot of people go there).

See you later, and keep going with those awesome coments!!

Until then,
waddle on club penguin!

Sensei March 12, 2011 at 9:53 pm

Hey i Hered that that water,and fire and i know the future of snow ill never tell it you should find out that hehehe