Post image for Poptropica Haunted House Walkthrough

Poptropica Haunted House Walkthrough

Halloween is coming and it’s hitting Poptropica a little ahead of Club Penguin. I posted a complete walkthrough of the new mini-mission called Poptropica Haunted House on my Poptropica blog. It’s a totally cool mini-mission. It’s much shorter than the main island missions, but it has some great surprises and secrets in it. You can read the walkthrough to learn how to do it but it’s also kind of fun to just try it on your own first.

Back to Club Penguin, the Halloween Party will be arriving soon and don’t forget you can get the Halloween costumes in the newest catalogue. And don’t forget that a new pin will come out in a few hours. I bet it’s related to Halloween!

P.S. Here is the Poptropica Haunted House walkthrough video:

catfish2008 April 27, 2010 at 4:23 pm

i love the video you just love it ive been there i know the screets awesome video!

Krista77w May 16, 2010 at 10:50 am

Oh my gosh, I went on a million websites, but I can figure it out. I mean I finished the haunted house or whatever but I can’t leave, it won’t let me! I look for the blimp or any other way to leave and got to the island I need to finish but I stuck. Can you tell me how to leave.

Tristanlee7 May 17, 2010 at 5:18 pm

who needs helo wuth the chest or the clocks… they are the easiest of all. or for the chisel or for som ice cubes.

OK First… go up to the part where the statue of someone shooting arrow then go a little to th left right before u go out. then under u is a spider click it then go down to the picture with witch with broom. Next click the broom to come to u and u automatically get on. go back to the statue of the person with arrow then the person will shoot the arrow. the arrow says fly to find the chalice the chalice is just a drinking cup to drink out of. the arrow is pointing left so go to the left side and u see the clocks. click the telephone and to solve that riddle is to click the clocks then click one in the little mini game so that one u clicked will go a little further a little faster then the other for only when u clicked it. then get them to be about the same and the skulls come up. then click the (close) button on the top right and if u notice the candles are now lit. and i think u get sometihng i cant remember… well here is the next one go to the top of the house and go to the chest click it and the skull picture will come up. it will move side to side. if it goes left u will do it opposite u will do it right. if it goes right then u do it left and u must do it all backward so its like this. ill do it all over and easier by telling what one u do first. If u watch carefully u will see that if it moves down it only moves down one time so thats how u do it ok first when u are done with its moving u will first go up on the right side then u got down on the middle of it then u go up on the left side of it. Then u will go to the top and do it left then the middle goes right then the bottom is left again easy as that u see???? Now to get the chisel u go to the part where u see 2 knights and in the middle of both of them is a table with a flower or plant in a pot on the table. 1 knight has a shield and chisel. 1 knight has a shield and nothing else. jump onto the head of the 1 with a chisel and shield and his head will move down. Then u go towards the chisel and pick it up. then go downstairs and open the fridge and click the ice in it and u will chisel and get ice cubes.to get a bottle of something u need also go to where u got in where its downstairs and u see floating metal things click them over and over to connect them and then u will make some steam go up when the thing is connected together then u go on the steam up and get the bottle of whatever u need.

I am sorry but i dont know how u get the get to guide u to the dead or something after u get everything if u do know plz tell me i am a beginner and started today 5/17/10 well……….. i hope this guide helped some of u guys :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ooooooohhhh cookies gtg eat my cookies bye ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dark stella May 21, 2010 at 1:57 pm

it was a scary nihgt for my gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I’M DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dark stella May 21, 2010 at 1:57 pm

J Girl May 31, 2010 at 2:12 pm

I NEED HELP!!every time I try to go right to the next room or place at the right it will just put a rectangle screen and say “this room is not available” but when I go left it will let me go on some islands!WHAT DO I DO!!!!any one even the people who made poptropica i dont care just someone tell me what to do or I”m going to freak out!FREAK OUT!!!

J Girl May 31, 2010 at 2:12 pm

I NEED HELP!!every time I try to go right to the next room or place at the right it will just put a rectangle screen and say “this room is not available” but when I go left it will let me go on some islands!WHAT DO I DO!!!!any one even the people who made Poptropica i don’t care just someone tell me what to do or I”m going to freak out!FREAK OUT!!!

J Girl May 31, 2010 at 2:17 pm

sorry but can you also tell me cheats to get more credits on Poptropica or how to be a member for free no money or a cheat on going to skullduggery island early without being a member and 1 more question can you pay credits to get on skullduggery island on poptropica if not suggest that for Poptropica.

kogulan123 June 12, 2010 at 7:43 am

hi
how are you?

it is excellent.

by kogulan

popgirl999 June 22, 2010 at 3:14 pm

Help with Skulldrggery island

tootyman2 July 2, 2010 at 7:43 am

hey after you have all the items if you go outside theres a statue of a cherub crying and next to it is a hole which you go down!

justhelpme March 23, 2011 at 7:32 pm

hey guy did you saw the statue crying and thers a hole you can enter ok i dont have it

justhelpme March 23, 2011 at 7:33 pm

well yeah i now i have to get like some oil for that red thing but i dont know how

jose October 21, 2011 at 2:54 pm

this is hard dude

Lupita November 6, 2011 at 4:21 pm

if your lantern needs oil go to the basebent and under the stars is the barrel of fuel