Lime Green Dojo Clean Paint by Letters Cheats

Lime Green Dojo Clean

The new paint by letters book, Lime Green Dojo Clean, is out. There were a lot of glitches with the book but it should work fine for most people now. The story is about a penguin who needs to clean the dojo and has some problems and surprises.

You can win 800 coins for finishing the book, but only if you know the secrets for finding all eight bonus coins. Want to know where they are? Continue reading to find out…

Start in the Coffee Shop

Remember, the paint by letters books are in the book room, which is on the second floor of the Coffee Shop. Go upstairs and click on the bookcase and then click on the Lime Green Dojo Clean book to play.

Lime Green Dojo Clean

The story moves along by you typing the words as they appear in the book. Just type the words you see. When you see two blue words appear side-by-side, you get to choose one of them and the story changes depending on which one you choose.

OK, on to the secrets and cheats for Lime Green Dojo Clean. Here is how to find all eight bonus coins.

Bonus Coins

To get the first bonus coin click on the mop and then drag it over the windows so that it goes outside. Then click and drag the mop to clean the windows. The coin will appear right above the penguin’s head.

cp-lgdj-mop-windows.png

The second coin is hidden behind the big paint bucket. Click on the bucket and move it to the left to reveal the bonus coin.

cp-lgdj-big-bucket.png

Get the third bonus coin by picking up the loose blob of paint and quickly dragging it back and forth over the picture. After a few seconds, it will get smaller and smaller and reveal a hidden bonus coin.

cp-lgdj-penguin-paint.png

The next bonus coin is hidden in the roof. Knock the green penguin around with your mouse until he passes along the roof and reveals a hole which the coin will fall through.

cp-lgdj-roof-coin.png

The fifth bonus coin is hidden behind the doorway. Click on all the wall panels as they light up in green from left to right.

cp-lgdj-doorway-coin.png

The sixth coin is hidden behind the large paint bucket. Click on it and drag it to the right to reveal the coin.

cp-lgdj-bucket2.png

The seventh bonus coin is a little more complicated. First, click on the lightbulb that appears above the green penguin’s head. Then lightbuld drops to the bottom and the screen turns into a simple red maze. Drag the lightbulb to the green one in the corner. Now the maze turns green. Drag the lightbulb to the blue one in the middle. Now the maze turns blue. Drag the lightbulb to the white one in the corner and it will drop again and you will get the bonus coin.

cp-lgdj-lightbulbs.png

The eighth and final bonus coin is a fun one. Click and drag on all the capes in the box to make them disappear. After you remove the last cape, click on the box again and an old sock will appear. Drag it over one of the capes that the penguin is holding. The sock will appear on his flipper. Then click on the box again and drag the second sock over the penguin’s other flipper. A coin will drop out of the sock.

cp-lgdj-socks.png

Finish up the story on the final page (there is no bonus coin here) and you will get 800 coins. Congratulations!

cp-lgdj-book-complete.png

Mackenzie/ sushigirl28 February 3, 2009 at 5:02 pm

Hi when ar you gonna post the cheats and why is the snow bing put away for march fun????????? IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can usually find me on weekends in the server FROSTY an if that is full i usually go to vanilla and if you know me or find me then tell me i know you from the commnt you left and ask me to be your buddy im sure to say YES not NO and i will usually be trying to tip the ice berg by going to the iceberg with my PUFFLE and DANCE. ok thanks for looking at my comment sorta thing im sure to leave some more

lolllipopgrl February 16, 2009 at 9:44 pm

HEY!! THANX SOOO MUCH FOR THAT!!! IT TOOK ME AWHILE, BUT I WILL LIVE. =] IM A HUGE FAN OF THE SITE…ITS COOL. LOL =P
KEEP UP THE GREAT CHEATS!!!

LOLLLIPOPGRL [ON CP] AKA ARIELLE

SOAP April 10, 2009 at 4:41 am

THIS IS A WICKED GLITCH AND CHEAT WICKED BUT IS DOES TAKE SOME TIME WICKED

Abc245 April 29, 2009 at 3:16 pm

hi can u tell me som of the cheats like clothes and stuff like that

Cocoahuna June 12, 2009 at 6:09 pm

I for some reason get a different octapus ending that skips the socks part so i was wondering if you had to do the choose words in a certain order so please help.

Herdoggen July 9, 2009 at 12:11 pm

I got the octapus thingy, too, and I’ve never gotten it before. Weird.

SAID July 12, 2009 at 6:49 pm

THATS WICKED COOL I LOVE THAT GHICH THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Herdoggen July 20, 2009 at 9:54 pm

i figured out the cheat for the octopus! when you’ve finished typing the page, click on the inflate thing on the side. the octupus will fly around and then go back to where it was, and there will be a coin.

Yamei August 28, 2009 at 8:19 am

cool!! i manage to have bonus coin! COOL WEBSITE!! I like it VERY MUCH!!! šŸ™‚

Yamei August 28, 2009 at 9:27 pm

thanks for the octopus thingy i manage to find the bonus coin!! I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!! šŸ™‚

aj August 30, 2009 at 4:40 pm

Did you know the dark page was my favorite about the light bulbs.Its pritty hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iNLOvemonkey November 17, 2009 at 3:07 pm

7 was NOT helpful!

Giggles15987 November 27, 2009 at 12:52 pm

iNLOvemonkey is right 7 does work. I cant get the blue bulb to move. And when I can, it bounces all over the place. šŸ™„ ugh!!!

Red Boy9 February 16, 2010 at 10:08 am

ow i just had one more to go and i lost my connection omg :d

Hazza2310 March 6, 2010 at 11:30 am

I found another bonus coin:
When the octopus is shown and you’ve typed in the words, ‘now, isn’t that grand,’ click on the octopus and he’ll whizz in the air. You’ll get a bonus coin. šŸ˜‰

wadley (my penguin name) April 9, 2010 at 5:48 am

u r so helpful i just didnt understand the first cheat still,
U ROCK SECRET PENGUIN KEEP INFORMING US WITH CHEATS

Rhianna September 14, 2010 at 11:23 am

I just tried this and i had the octopus ending but still, it worked and i got 8oo coins! I decided to buy the painters uniform and the girl pirates wig.

_emofrik November 6, 2010 at 8:53 pm

i like this thing. its so cool. wicked. i think im gonna do this for big cash. lol. gonna outreach my bro’s coins. he can buy everything but were not members. thats the problem. i hope u guyz have a cheat for free membership. thanks.

Swen Doo No November 10, 2010 at 9:58 am

Um… thanks, but… at the end, I was given 800 coins, but my scores were:

Book: Lime green dojo clean- 160
Bonus coins: 8×60- 480
But then I had:
All bonus coins found: 300
I got more. Do you know why? Please answer because this is important, and I want to know if its a glitch or something.

Brilliant- thanks!

Harriet December 23, 2010 at 3:27 am

if u wna add me on club penguin meet me on the following:
server: zipline
room: pizza parlor
so look for flippy1202
message invalid after 1 hour

sweetgum011(cp name) December 29, 2010 at 7:56 am

want to know how to get a free memebership.go to the store and buy one.or ask for one next christmas!loads cheaper.:Ohaha

Kourtney March 6, 2011 at 6:20 pm

It was so helpful! thanks:P šŸ™‚