Mission 6: Questions for a Crab
The sixth mission in Club Penguin, called Questions for a Crab, has penguins hot on the trail of an escaped crab and discovering the secret hideout of the mysterious polar bear. Here is the full mission walkthrough. The mission starts in the secret PSA HQ where G is questioning the crab you captured in Mission 5 – Secret of the Fur.
- Talk to G. He will turn on the Crab Translator 3000 machine.
- The machine explodes and the crab escapes. G will tell you to go after him. Begin the chase!
- Keep following the crab from place to place. He will bring you to the Ski Hill. Follow him off the edge of the cliff.
- You land in the wilderness. Follow the crab to the hidden cave you found in Mission 2.
- Go towards the tree stump. You will see a black puffle there. He is really hungry and sad.
- Go to the left, towards the big log.
- Use the scissors in the tools section of your spy phone to cut the rope to get the bag of Puffle O’s.
- Go back to the tree stump and give the little black puffle a Puffle O.
- Go back to the cave and throw a Puffle O in the pet door.
- When the black puffle unlocks the door, go in.
- Oh no! Itâ€™s a trap! You are stuck in a cage.
- The Polar Bear appears. Listen to his long story. It is pretty funny and has lots of pictures.
- When he leaves, go to the right until you reach a funny looking machine called the Cage Lift.
- Put a Puffle O on the lever on one of the pipes. The puffle jumps up, pulls the lever, and water starts to flow.
- Put a Puffle O on the left side of the chute. The puffle will jump on top of the shute, thus making the water go the other way.
- Put a Puffle O on the scales. The puffle will pull the scales down, the little wall will go up, and the water will turn the water wheel, making the cage lift.
- Go the the left and pick up the anchor and the rope lying on one of the planks stuck to the wall.
- Put them together to make a grappling hook and rope for climbing.
- Go the the left until you see a desk. Put the hot sauce and Gâ€™s Electro Magnet 3000 blueprints in your inventory.
- Go to the door and open it. Snow will fall from the roof.
- Put hot sauce on an O Berry and give it to the black puffle.
- The black puffle will fly through the snow and leave a path for you.
- Go back to the cliff and use the grappling hook and rope to get back to the Ski Hill.
- Go the the Ski Lodge.
- Go through the Ice Fishing door. The Polar Bear is in there and he talks about wanting a pizza.
- Now you can go to the Pizza Parlor. Order a seaweed pizza and put it in your inventory.
- Go back to the Polar Bear. Give him the pizza.
- While his back is turned, click the lever on the machine.
- When he turns back to his machine, heâ€™ll start it.
- It goes backwards and pushed him and the Crab across the lake.
- G turns up. Talk to him.
- You get a phone call from the Polar Bear.
- Talk to G again. Give him the blueprints.
- Watch the black puffle soaring across the skyâ€¦.
- Get the medal and the Electro Magnet 1000 blueprints. You have completed the mission. Congratulations!
Be sure to read my guide for the next mission, Club Penguin Mission 7 – Clockwork Repairs.