Club Penguin Mission 1 Guide – Case of the Missing Puffles
Case of the Missing Puffles is the first mission that you can do after becoming a secret agent and a member of the P.S.A. Here is a walkthrough of how to do the mission and get your medal.
- Talk to Aunt Arctic.
- Go to the Skating Rink on the map to look for the pictures. They are in the far right. Pick them up and return them to Aunt Acrtic.
- Go to the Pet Shop and decrypt the code on the little house with a sheet of paper on it.
- Go to the Sport Shop and give the number of socks to G. The number of socks is different each time you play so you need to have decoded the number.
- Take the life raft out of the inventory and go to the Iceberg.
- Throw the rafts to save the penguins.
- Go to the Ski Mountain and fix the penguinâ€™s telescope with your tools in the phone.
- You will see the puffles around the large mountain.
- Go back to G and get the rope.
- Go to the mountain and click on the peak of it.
- You will find the puffles there.
- Collect the medal and letter after talking with Aunt Acrtic again.